- 1. Do I have to sign up for a regular delivery (subscription)?
- 2. Is there a minimum spend?
- 3. Is there a delivery charge?
- 4. How does my subscription (regular order) work?
- 5. Can I change the items in my regular meatbox?
- 6. What can I do if I don’t like the items which are in the meatboxes?
- 7. Can I change the items in my subscription?
- 8. How can I make changes to my subscription and add more products?
- 9. How can I change the delivery date and frequency of your subscription?
- 10. How can I cancel my order?
- 11. I’m going on holiday when my order is due to be delivered. Can I suspend my delivery?
- 12. How does payment work?
- 13. How secure is the payment system?
- 14. Where and when do you deliver?
- 15. What if I’m not home for my delivery slot?
- 16. How soon can I receive my order?
- 17. Can I collect my order from the farm?
- 18. Is your packaging useful and environmentally sound?
- 19. How can I make changes to my personal details?
1. Do I have to sign up for a regular delivery (subscription)?
No, you do not have to sign up for a regular delivery / subscription. You may purchase the individual products on a one-off basis. But, you can also sign up for a regular delivery / subscription every month or every two months.
If your order is over £50 we offer FREE delivery within a 30 mile radius of the farm. If your order is under £50 you will need to collect it from The Farm or Stone Farmers Market.
2. Is there a minimum spend?
There is no minimum spend.
But…if you spend under £50 you will have to collect the order from The Farm or Stone Farmers Market. If you spend £50 or over we offer free delivery within a 30 mile radius of The Farm.
3. Is there a delivery charge?
Not if you spend £50 or over – we offer free delivery within a 30 mile radius of The Farm.
If you spend under £50 you can collect your order from The Farm or Stone Farmers Market.
4. How does my subscription (regular order) work?
Setting up your subscription takes all the hassle out of shopping. Boxes are sent out once a month or every two months depending on your choice at checkout.
You have complete control over your subscription – you can choose the box you want; amend it order to order (as long as it’s done by 18th of the month. You will get a reminder about this); delay or cancel your order.
5. Can I change the items in my regular meatbox?
The content of the meatboxes, Quick and Sumptuous (5kg or 10kg), Family Shopper (5kg or 10 kg) , Barbecue/Breakfast, Summer Sizzler (5kg and 10kg) cannot be changed.
But, if you would like to include additional items in your order, simply add these to the basket and you will be able to check them out at the same time or you can add them to your subscription.
6. What can I do if I don’t like the items which are in the meatboxes?
We understand that the contents of our meatboxes may not suit everyone. In this case, you would be best to simply place the individual items you would like into your basket and then we’ll only deliver exactly what you would like.
7. Can I change the items in my subscription?
Yes – you are welcome to change the order items in a regular delivery but not the contents of the meatboxes.
8. How can I make changes to my subscription and add more products?
You can easily add another product onto your subscription by simply going through the shop and adding the product you want to buy to your basket. You can then choose whether you’d like it ‘one time’, ‘every month’ or ‘every two months’.
If you already have a subscription set up, then you will see an option to add the new product to that order.
To amend an existing subscription, you will need to go to your account page and choose ‘subscriptions’ from the menu. You will then see all your regular orders listed and you can amend or cancel your subscription from there.
If you would like to remove items from the subscription, please email or call us on 07450 358 812.
9. How can I change the delivery date and frequency of your subscription?
You cannot change the delivery date of your subscription, but by clicking on the ‘subscription’ tab on the account page you can suspend the deliveries.
You can also change the frequency of your delivery.
If you have any trouble doing any of the above please contact us.
10. How can I cancel my order?
Please telephone us on 07450 358 812 or email us at email@example.com. All cancellations of orders MUST be received by 18th of the month prior to the order being delivered. We will confirm all cancellations by email or phone.
11. I’m going on holiday when my order is due to be delivered. Can I suspend my delivery?
Not within the website no.
Please telephone us on 07450 358 812 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try and help the best we can but any cancellations of the order will need to be received by 18th of the month prior to the order being delivered. We will confirm all cancellations by email or phone.
12. How does payment work?
If you are paying for a one-off order we will take payment by card on the same day. For subscriptions, we take payment for your first order immediately. For all proceeding orders, we take payment four days before your meatbox and or order will be delivered, with the exception of Tuesday deliveries which are processed on the Friday before.
13. How secure is the payment system?
We use the Extended Validation SSL which ensures the highest level of security when collecting and storing card details and personal information. All transactions are processed through Square – our payment provider.
Only card details for subscriptions will be stored.
14. Where and when do you deliver?
We deliver anywhere within a 30 mile radius, by road, from TF9 2QA once a month on any of the 7 days in a week. We personally deliver our boxes – wherever they go, we go! If you’re not sure whether we can deliver to you, just put your postcode into the checker at the bottom of this page to check.
Our delivery times are usually between 9 am and 6 pm, depending upon the route and number of orders. We cannot specify a time, but will text and/or email you whether it will be am or pm. On the order form there is a place to add your special delivery instructions, such as “behind the white gate, or please leave with No 12”.
When ordering you can also nominate to have your box delivered to your work address.
15. What if I’m not home for my delivery slot?
If you are not home and no delivery instructions are left, or the driver is unable to follow your instructions, the parcel will be left in a safe place at the delivery address*.
*We cannot leave parcels under any parked vehicle, or in an area with any shared access. In the event that there are no suitable alternatives to the above we may not be able to deliver your parcel.
16. How soon can I receive my order?
If your order is received on or before the 18th of the month before delivery, you will receive your order by the 10th of the following month. Our meat is butchered, picked and packed to order on a monthly basis.
Our delivery schedule will be displayed on the website.
17. Can I collect my order from the farm?
Yes – feel free!
We don’t have a big farm shop so we are only able to offer order collections but if you call us we will do our best to help out. The best number to call is John’s on 07966 4640312 as he always knows what we have in stock, and when the next stock will come into the farm shop.
18. Is your packaging useful and environmentally sound?
Our meat is packaged fresh in a controlled atmosphere for a longer shelf life. It arrives in vacuum packs or trays to make it easy to pop into your fridge or freezer and reduce the amount going to landfill.
Our boxes are cardboard and will have a thermal lining to help keep the temperature low for longer. We can recycle these for you if you don’t want them. The frozen water coolers, are easy for you to use again with your own picnics.
19. How can I make changes to my personal details?
Log into your account then click onto ‘Your Account Details’ section and amend them.
Last updated: 18 July 2020