CAMP SITE NEWS
We are open for tents and camper vans under 6 m long. There is no suitable access for any towed vehicles due to the narrow lane and hairpin bends on the farm drive.
LARGE GROUPS, SUCH AS VW GROUPS, WELCOME.
YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS GET THE SITE ALL TO YOURSELF – Yes, that is right, we offer “exclusive” camping for you and your group.*
We are only 10 minutes away from our local town, Market Drayton by car, but once you are here, you will probably just “veg” out and have a complete rest, or entertain the children safely.
Let them see the pigs each day, and there may even be some little ones for you to see. There will be cows and calves as well, and Basil the pony will say “hello” we are sure of that!
FACILITIES are basic, but the venue is so beautiful
- A 60 camping pitch field ALL to yourselves
- Pitch by a woodland and feel calm
- Portaloos and a flushing loo only
- Cold water tap in the camping field
- Elsan disposal unit
- Dog friendly, but pick up after them
- Child friendly
- 15 Minute woodland walk to pub, shops, and takeaway
- Recycling bins
- Space to ride your push bikes safely
- Children’s activities during the week only, include Pond Dipping and Feeding the Animals. Small charge applies
- Basic farm shop selling cereals, milk, eggs, bacon, sausage and home grown STEAK
- Fire pits allowed
NO EHU – sorry
ENQUIRIES TO email@example.com